Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trip to The World of Coca Cola

Last Wednesday we had a wonderful trip to the World of Coca Cola. This trip reminded me of a similar experience. Many years ago, I used to visit a Pepsi producing plant where I knew how a bottle of soda pop is produced, however, that place is just a plant and didn’t left me a strong impression. On the contract, the World of coca cola is kind of like an indoor amusement park. The tour guides there are full of passion while they were taking photos for us as well as doing explanations to us which I think is a good way of advertising. I’ve found many new ideas in the World of Coca Cola such as the 4D film and having a collection of all flavors for people to taste. Coca Cola has a history of 125 years, the taste doesn’t change while the idea of advertising always change, maybe that’s why people are not fed up of it. During the visiting, what attract me are the variety brands Coca Cola has and the variety flavors it has created all over the world. I’m interested in how those flavors are created and what the inspirations are.
What’s more, I don’t think drinking soda pop benefits our health no matter what it contains and I consider water the best. Therefore I seldom buy them. Definitely I don’t mind tasting so many kinds of flavors. It’s absolutely a new and fancy experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment