Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The trip to the world of Coca-cola

The trip to the World of Coca-Cola is so interesting that leave me a very deep impress in my memory.

As we enter the building, we saw a large screen advertising cartoon movie. To my surprise, at the end of the movie, the screen pulled up, a door to the center of the building apeared in front of us, once behind the screen.

The flavors of the Coca-Cola drink that I noticed were about 50 kinds. I drink every flavor for only a little so that I taste all kinds of the drink. Some of them taste really good, but some make me very uncomfortable.

The 4D short movie is also an impressive part of the fantasy trip to the World of Coca-Cola. It’s really amazing that I can feel I am just in the right place in the movie.

I love the World of Coca-Cola.

No comments:

Post a Comment