Tuesday, July 19, 2011

About the Trip to the World of Coco Cola



Recently, we had a trip to the World of Coco Cola, which left me a deep impression and inspired me of some thoughts.
As we know, the coke is famous all around the world for not only its unique taste but also for the widespread market as well as the great varieties of products. If I want to talk something about the advertising of the World of Coco Cola, the first thing come to my mind would be the mascot, they may not all look normal as a mascot but the interaction between visitors and themselves do let people remember them by heart. The next would be the history, I think to those who drink the coke, the history of the coke must be fascinating, and I believe that is also why people are eager to look around. What come next may be the tasting part telling us the company do have a lot of products and consumers. In a word, the World of Coco Cola is a place all about commerce.
As for the behavior of the people, the people on the way to the facility did not really get my attention, but contrary, the behavior of visitors inside the building did make me feel strange cause it told me that how an icon work. I can remember that some of the people inside got fairly exciting as something like religion, and that made me feel quite comfortable.
To widen our sight, we may found that the hometown of the coke----Atlanta, has become an ocean of the coke, whatever the stuffs sold in the stores or the AD everywhere. The Coco Cola is an icon of American culture, and Atlanta and the World of Coco Cola would be the icon of the icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment