Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thoughts and Facts about Believe

I believe there must be something makes people believe. If there are no related facts, what can people believe and what can be the fundamental elements to create the religion and make other people believe?
In my opinion, people start with the materialism. Because something people cannot explain appeared, when they tried to explain these facts, some prediction or something other in mind happened, and these spiritual things in mind and the original facts together made people believe, furthermore, some thoughts got spread and became religious.
But there still one problem for me about my own explanation of believe, why people tried to explain the things they don’t know. Maybe fear made people want to know the facts thoroughly to protect them from the dark side of the facts. On the other hand, maybe curiosity made it so. However, I think people will never stop getting points they don’t understand if they never stop exploring, and that is also why thoughts never disappear.
Personally, I believe things always have two sides, one is spiritual, and relatively, the other side is material. We live in both side, because we can never refuse the stuff in mind as well as the thing really can touch to appear in our life. Whatever the idealism or the materialism, things made with touchable particles and things come from the mind both really exist. We have to coordinate the two sides to support our material body and mind to be strong enough to survive.
Well, I am just writing what come to me when I think about the word believe. In fact sometimes even I don’t know what I am thinking or doing. However, no matter what to do, make feelings easy and happy are the most important thing in the life, I think.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your expression of "believe". It really exist that they are so many thing that we can believe but not the fact. Like the Buddhism, many people believe in Buddhism, but the Buddha maybe never exist. It can make people who believe in it obey the moral rules that it brings forward. For example, if one is Buddhism, he may believe that he should do the good things no matter how poor he is in this life, so he can be rich in his next life. The belief may be not based on none of the facts, but it still work.
    Just like the GOD in the western countries, people always believe something even not the fact to make themselves have one belief to make them feel more comfortable to have rely on. So people also need something that is not the fact to believe.

    ReplyDelete